Title(Kor) SOFC 시스템의 장시간 운전 및 시스템 신뢰성 향상
Title(Eng) Long Term Operation and Improvement Reliability for SOFC System
Keyword Fuel cell(연료전지), SOFC(고체산화물 연료전지), Long term operation(장기운전), on/off cycle(시동/정지), Thermal cycle(열 싸이클)
Author(Kor) 이 용1⋅신석재1,†⋅박세진1⋅김민수1⋅김현중1⋅김준호2⋅김인환2⋅김용수2
Author(Eng) YONG YI1, SEOCK JAE SHIN1,†, SE JIN PARK1, MIN SOO KIM1, HYUNG JOONG KIM1, JUN HO KIM2, INHWAN KIM2, YONG SU KIM2
Date 2017-10
Attach file 10-17-08-10(신석재)-502.pdf
Page Page. 502-511
Abstract(Kor)
Abstract(Eng)
Design, manufacture and operate the 700W Solid oxide fuel cell system suitable for housing. Except for BOP not produced domestically, most of the domestic BOPs were applied as much as possible. Finally, the system size was 350 liter. System performance was electric efficiency 44.64%, thermal efficiency 40.99%, total efficiency 85.62% at certificate authority. The system was operated for 4,500 hours, this operation time include automatically system on/off, E-stop for emergency stop, load trip for blackout and inverter error. There were that the system on/off were 26 times. System performance remains intact after system on/off.



목록 뒤로가기